DOES YOUR HOME GROUP HAVE A
Become a member of the Coordinating Council of
What is it?
- The Coordinating Council of AA San Diego is
our local intergroup association
Why should I become
- Each individual AA group is entitled to
representation in the Coordinating Council to have a voice in our local San
What are my
responsibilities as a coordinator?
- Attend Monthly Council Meetings!! - 2nd Thursday of each month at 7:30 pm. New
Coordinator Orientation at 6:30pm. See address below.
- Keep Your Group Informed!! - Report actions and plans of the council back
to your group
- Have A Voice!! - Bring any issues to the
council that may affect AA as a whole – Are there specific issues that your group’s conscience feels
- Have A Vote!! - Vote on behalf of your group’s
conscience on issues set before the council - Did you know there was recently on vote to
allocate funds to establish an Archives Room at Central Office? Did your
group have a vote?
- Get Involved!! - Vote in the election of the officers and
members of the standing committees – Program Committee, Business
Committee, Public Information Committee, After Hours Phone Committee and
Bring this back to your home group and get
We meet the 2nd Thurs. of every month at Church - Krausse Cove Bldg. 2111 Camino Del Rio South, Mission Valley
Call Central Office for more info. 619-265-8762